After learning that the power that –be has decided to reward the biggies who stashed our dosh in Swiss banks, I, too, am intending to rob the hunk and stash some hard dough there. Swahili sage has it that a cock taught chicks to poop inside the nest. If the biggies who’re supposed to be the role model for us are behaving like a crazy cock why not me?
First of all, I concur with you Justice Freddie Werema and congratulate you on teaching the envoy the lesson. You surely did what I’d do a million times to tell Monsieur Olivie Chavie that the business of stashing money abroad is nothing to do with her and her country. As donors, don’t they know that they’re duty bound to give us dosh? How we spend, use, abuse or stash is not their biz. Didn't the good envoy know that in our hunk biggies aren't supposed to be put to shame? Who told him that the untouchable can become touchable simply because he says so? Can he stop a rotting fish from rotting? Can he teach old dog new tricks? My foot! I know when he heard what you said he's baffled. Again, who cares if words can’t break bones? Let everybody be advised. Our hunk is a free hunk.
Nobody should teach us how to rob, stash or burn our dosh. We acquired our independence so that we can eat. Man, I adore your courage of the mad so to speak. I’ll always doff whenever your name is mentioned. It seems that the good envoy didn't know you are mura who minces no words when provoked. He wrongly thought you’d use laws instead of outburst and threats. Poor him! If the Bongolalalanders are at home with all this business of stashing money abroad, why shouldn't I take an advantage of it just like the high and mighty? I truly love our hunk. You know what; I’m not saying that it is shamba la bibi or no man’s land. Yet again, when you look at how any conman can rape it, you just tell yourself: Why shouldn't I join the bandwagon of uhomolaji.
The other day I heard you reprimanding a Swiss diplomat for telling lies. You know what he said? Read quietly. The envoy said, “We have done that several times – we once returned cash stashed in our banks by former Nigerian president Sani Abacha.” Wow! Monsieur, are you talking about presidents? Don’t you know that you’re able to nab Abacha simply because he’s dead? Name one living president whose money you returned back I’ll give you my cow.
You know what; bibbers think: there’s a double standard. You intimidate them. Once they cower you secure more deals. Some bibbers say that if not so, why don’t you name names given that you know how rotten our hunk is? Monsieur, don’t bother with bibbers. Liquor‘s already damaged their nerves. They therefore don’t think well.
The other day I heard envoy saying that our hunk should prove if the money stashed in her country is ill-gotten. Wow! Can a sane person ask if a skunk smells? You've the answer Sir. Take it from me. The money stashed in your country is dirty and ill-gotten one. Ask those who stashed the monies there how much they are paid. You know what; this is the hunk in which a guy is paid a penny for his job but spends a million. Don’t ask me where and how such a guy gets the monies.
As for the good judge, I like the way you put your words. You said you know the envoy’s immunity. Again, it is lack of respect to say what he said especially in the country that is not his. Sorry, I’m trying to transliterate so that my readers would grasp how raw your anger was. He's lucky she enjoys immunity otherwise I know; you’d have dispatched police to teach her a lesson.
To make sure that the point hit home, you added that the issue is so sensitive that’s why some of you've kept your mouths shut. Man you’re dead right. After getting your outbursts he kept his mouth shut. For, since then, I've nary heard anything from him. Well done and kudos once again! I know. Many fyatus, especially the blabbers, will say that a dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. Again, barking can be a weapon for those who don’t bite. Importantly we can say that the message is sent though others will say that a drowning man will clutch at a straw.
Again, when a grow-up acts like a child, beware. There’s something wrong. Today’s nugget of wisdom is, “When I became a man I put away childish things.” C.S Lewis (1898 – 1963). Despite all, “kudos” justice Werema.
Source: ThisDay Feb., 4, 2013