The Chant of Savant

Monday 10 June 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDATE Cde PIUS MSEKWA

 Image result for photos of pius msekwa
                      Although I got it lately from him, Yesterday was Cde Pius Msekwa's birthdate. As a friend and mentor, I take this opportunity to wish him a long and healthy life. Looking at his work, as a former speaker of the national house among others capacities Cde Msekwa served in, I congratulate and salute him for being an example. Despite retiring from politics, Cde Msekwa still writes weekly not to mention authoring books just like he recently did by publishing his book among others he has already published. So, too, whenever you contact him, he will respond promptly and timely. I can testify to this firsthand. Whenever I have a question that needs his answers or contributions. sometimes, he shocks me by replying at night the time many people are in bed. Cde Msekwa actually is always punching on his laptop as you can see him doing in the photo above. 
               Cde Msekwa arguably is still going from strength to strength so as to challenge the logic behind retirement or aging. His brain is still spewing a lot of nuggets of wisdom. I thus have to take this jiffy to wish him, once again, a very Happy Birthdate. HAPPY BIRTHDATE Cde Pius Msekwa who turned eight plus four years, which equals 12.

No comments: