The Chant of Savant

Thursday 30 April 2020

Today's photo is the spring photo of my good neighbour


For the first time in my life, I have secured the trust of my long-time neighbour, a squirrel. Believe ye me. I took this video so close that my heart was running like crazy with joy of securing a rare trust from this cute small creature. It seems. It knows me thanks to seeing me almost everyday. I am delighted to share this photo with you all. Hopefully your comments will come in thousands. What have you to say about this action however small and trivial it may seem?

2 comments:

Mbonea said...

Unfortunately your neighbour is unaware of the pandemic as it didn't wear any mash to protect itself from the Corona scourge

Ndugu Nkwazi N Mhango said...

Bro you are dead right. However, my neighbour, quite contrary from me, is not duty bound to wear any mask or get involved in the lockdown. While ours has been a lockdown, its has been lockout from the lockdown.