The Chant of Savant

Thursday 25 November 2021

Almost Three Months Without Nobesuthu Mbadu


It is almost three month since we lost Nobesuthu Mbadu, of the Mahotella Queens group who untimely left us. Those who use to love the group–––I hope–––still badly and lovely miss this music icon who was among the creators of Mbaqanga. We, thus, today, take deep breath to remember our lost heroine Nobesuthu Mbadu (RIP).
I sincerely take this rare opportunity to pay tributes to my lost dear friends, namely John Njema Ndamu (1st June, 1957––––27th June, 2021) of Githakwa, Tetu, Nyeri Kenya; and 
Attilio Tagalile  (1950–––2021) of Mbezi Tangi Bovu, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, who untimely passed on this year.  Those who call me Dr and Prof Nkwazi don't know the giants on who knew me and on whose shoulders I stood to become who I am. May Their humble and loving Souls Be Accepted and Rest in Eternal Peace. Aaaamin.
Late Chairman John Ndamu Njema



Late Attilio Tagalile 







 

No comments: